to enable IonCube Loader in Plesk, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the "Tools & Settings" option on the sidebar menu.
- Scroll down and click on the "PHP Settings" option.
- Click on the version of PHP that you want to enable IonCube for.
- Scroll down and find the "Additional configuration directives" section.
- Add the following line to the list of directives: zend_extension="/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.4.so" (Note: Change the version number and path to match your specific server setup.)
- Click on the "Apply" button to save the changes.
- Restart the webserver to make sure the changes take effect.
After following these steps, IonCube Loader should be enabled for the specified version of PHP on your Plesk server.